Many SEMA members have asked how to place a vote in the 2019 SEMA Election for the SEMA Board of Directors and SEMA Chairman. The process is simple and easy.
It’s important that SEMA members have their votes heard – voting ends on May 28.
- Go to this link on SEMA’s official voting website (DirectVote.net)
- Enter the email address on file with SEMA and click “Submit”.
- The login information for the SEMA ballot will be emailed to that email address. (If it’s not you, go find that person!)
- You can click the link on the email and place your vote.
- If you don’t know the SEMA email address your company uses, or you think your email may be going to SPAM folder, see below.
If you have any technical or support issues – click this link to email, chat, or get phone support. Phone support is available Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm CST at (952) 974-2339.
SEMA elections sometimes get low voter turnouts, and every single vote counts. Do not hesitate – SEMA makes it easy for you to make your voice heard.
I respectfully ask for your vote for SEMA Chairman, but would also ask that voting for any candidate as a SEMA member company is great. Let’s make a difference!
James Lawrence, SEMA Board of Directors